WBJEE 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus, West Bengal JEE Exam Pattern 2017, Download Latest Syllabus for WBJEE 2017, WB Joint Entrance Exam Scheme and Syllabus 2017, West Bengal Joint Entrance 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus Download.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) 2017 has announced. Candidates can fill online application forms from December 2015 to January 2017. Candidates who have applied for WBJEE 2017, they are busy in exam preparation for to obtain good marks.
Candidates should study using the WBJEE 2017 Latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus to secure good place in merit list. More information for WBJEE 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus are given follows:
Exam Pattern for WBJEE 2017:
Candidates who are going to appear in WBJEE 2013 they are preparing using the latest exam pattern of WBJEE 2017.
- There are three subjects in WBJEE 2017 as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics,
- Category 3 questions have more than one correct answers
- Every wrong answer will reduce 1/3 marks from total score.
|Category 1||60 Questions||45 Questions||45 Questions|
|Category 2||15 Questions||10 Questions||10 Questions|
|Category 3||5 Questions||5 Questions||5 Questions|
|Duration||120 Minutes||90 Minutes||90 Minutes|
WBJEE 2017 Syllabus:
- Physics: Mechanics & General Properties of Matter, Gravitation, Hydrostatics and Fluid Mechanics, Vibration, Wave Motion, Thermal Motion, Thermal Physics, Thermodynamics, Optics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, electromagnetism, Modern Physics, Electronics
- Algebra: AP, GP, HP, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equation, Permutation and Combination, Principle of Mathematics induction, Binomial theorem, Infinite Series, Matrices, Sets, Probability
- Trigonometry: Coordinate Geometry of 2-D, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential equation, Application of Calculus.
- Chemistry: Atoms Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic, Periodic Table and Chemical Families, Chemical Bonding Molecular structure, Gaseous state, chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics, Physical Chemistry of Solutions, Ionic and Redox Equilibrium, Solution and Solubility Products, Chemistry in metals, chemistry in industry, Environmental Chemistry, Chemistry of Carbon Compounds, Aromatic Compounds, Application Oriented Chemistry, Introduction to Bio Molecules, Principle of Qualitative Analysis
Candidates are advised to visit the official website or they can read the official notification for more information about the WBJEE 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
Thank you for visit”WBJEE 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus Download”Please share your comments on Facebook, Google Plus and other social Networks, Best of Luck.