OJEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017
OJEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017, Odisha JEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017 For BTech MCA MBA PGDM PGCM, Candidates download New Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017, OJEE Exam Syllabus For Engineering, OJEE MCA Syllabus, OJEE Syllabus
OJEE is a Joint Entrance Examination of Odisha State for Engineering and Management Admission. OJEE is a state level entrance exam and OJEE is a yearly exam of Odisha State. OJEE Exam is set to be conducted on May 2017 on the second Sunday of May. Institutes and Colleges will be allotted on the basis of counseling which will be conducted after OJEE Exam Result 2017
Entrance Exam Name: – Odisha Joint Entrance Exam.
Course Name: – B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm, BDS, MBA, MCA, PDCM, PGDM, M.Pharm, MBBS and M.Tech courses.
Exam Date: – May 2017.
OJEE Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Exam Paper Designing: –
- Paper has multiple choice objective questions.
- The time duration of exam is three hours.
- Each Question has four options.
- Paper has no negative marking.
- Candidates have to use black or blue ball point pen.
OJEE Exam Marking: –
- Each right answer carries four marks.
- Each wrong answer carries zero marks.
- Each unattempted answer carries zero marks.
OJEE Exam Syllabus: –
Those students are appearing in the examination they can download whole syllabus from the following link: – OJEE Exam All Courses Syllabus
For B. Tech or BE Course Exam: –
- Physics Subject.
- Chemistry Subject.
- Mathematics Subject.
- Botany and Zoology Subject.
For MBA/PGDM/PGCM/PGDM Exam Course: –
- Verbal reasoning
- Analytical reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Computer and Business fundamentals
For MCA Exam Course: –
- Computer Awareness
OJEE Exam Pattern: –
For Engineering Exam Course: –
|Subject Name||Number of Question|
|Physics Subject||60 Questions|
|Chemistry Subject||60 Questions|
|Mathematics Subject||60 Questions|
|Botany Subject||30 Questions|
|Total Questions||180 Questions|
For MBA/PGDM/PGCM/PGDM Course Admission: –
|Subject Name||No of Questions|
|Verbal reasoning||40 Questions|
|Analytical reasoning||40 Questions|
|General Knowledge||10 Questions|
|Computer and Business fundamentals||10 Questions|
|Total Questions||120 Questions|
How to Download Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Candidates can also visit for official website
- After you choose suitable link of JEE Syllabus
- Enter your information like as Exam Name, Post Code Number
- Save and print your Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Thank you for visit”OJEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern”Please share your comments on Facebook, Google Plus and other social Networks, Best of Luck.