Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017, Haryana Police Recruitment Online Application Form, Haryana Police Constable Vacancies 2017, Notification for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017: Haryana Police Recruitment Board has announced a notification for posts of male and female constable vacancies. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Haryana Police Recruitment Board before 13th December 2017. Interested candidates are advised to not wait for last date apply as soon as possible. Further information for Haryana Police Recruitment Online Application form are given below:
Details for Haryana Police Constable Vacancies:
Name of Organization: Haryana Police
Total Number of Vacancies:
Name of Posts:
- Male Constable (General Duty):
- Female Constable (General Duty):
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be 12th passed from a recognized school or Board.
Age Limit: Candidates should be 18 years to 25 years as on 01st October 2017.
- General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for the application fee
- ST/SC/PH candidates are free from application fee.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency test and interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on the official website of Haryana Police
- Open the Online Application Form
- Fill all the mandatory Details
- Take a print out of Application form
- Register yourself before
For more information about Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 please visit the official website or read the official notification.